A lot has happened since I last checked in:
- My grandfather, 96, had a heart attack. He's up and making trouble but we were quite scared and worried. Still are.
- Wendy and I finished another teacher year.
- We renewed our vows at the Church of the Ascension in NYC and partied with friends and family.
- We moved from The Bronx to Astoria, Queens.
- We spent three weeks in Ecuador, traveling and visiting with family. We also had a reception with family down there.
- We traveled to Nebraska and had a renewal of vows and great reception with family and friends.
- My good friend Adam came out to represent the NYC crowd (and in the process discovered that, yes, there are Jews in the midwest. A whole lot of them).
I'm currently in Bellevue, Nebraska resting a bit. Wendy and I are incredibly blessed to have had the chance to vow and re-vow before friends and family around the world. Each of us have doubled the number of people we call family and for that we are grateful.
I'll have limited access to the internet until I get it installed in NYC so this blog may go silent for a while. In the meantime, I recommend Uncle Barry's blog. Enjoy!