Friday, November 14, 2008

Walking the drive-through

Wendy and I went to see Quantum of Solace tonight. It was a good "in-between" movie. It was basically a vehicle to help Bond work out his demons from the last film. I'm looking forward to the next one.

I think the Star Trek trailer before the movie was worth the price of admission alone! I'm excited. (can't find the trailer online but will post it as soon as I find it)

But, this post is really about sharing the camera phone pics I took of Wendy and a random woman standing in line at the McDonald's drive through.


We waited a couple of minutes to get some ice cream for Wendy.

Then, she and the woman behind us decided to crouch down and pretend they were driving cars. I couldn't get a picture quick enough but this was my attempt.

No comments: