Sunday, November 11, 2007

For they shall be called children of God.

Matthew 5:9: Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.


Dear Friends,

My name is Christian Alberto Ledesma. I am a Public School Teacher in New York City. I am a Roman Catholic who sees God in the work that people do every day.

My favorite part of Scripture are the Beatitudes; especially Matthew 5:9 quoted above.

In a time when our country is dealing with international conflict that puts the lives of millions of people at risk, when people still suffer hunger and thirst, and when we spend time criticizing and over-analyzing the faith of our Presidential candidates, I think there needs to be some focus on the work that the good people of the Earth are doing every day.

In this blog I will try to spotlight some of the peacemaking, acts of love, charity, and positivity that often goes unnoticed. I hope it inspires others to do good and spread the message of peace.



As always,

Christian Alberto Ledesma

No comments: