Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! (and Jesus getting circumcised day!)

Happy New Year! And, as the Title of this post says today is also the Feast of the Circumcision of Jesus Christ! I never heard of that, but it's true. So, umm, reflect.

This year my resolutions list includes some things that may be considered impossible but since resolutions are almost always forgotten after a month or two, I figured why not?

Here's my list:
1) Complete the NJ Marathon in May and raise $1132 for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
2) Become a superhero.
3) Complete the Urbanathlon.
4) Lower my cholesterol naturally.
5) Travel to and explore the Pacific Northwest.
6) Double our 2008 contribution to charity.
7) Complete 100 consecutive push-ups by July.
8) Save twice as much money as we saved in 2008.
9) Write and finish a book. Any book. Seriously.
10) Hang out with my family more often.

1 comment:

TLC Tugger said...

The New Testament says no to physical circumcision: Romans 2:29, Romans 3:30, Acts 15:10, I Corinthians 7:18, I Corinthians, 12: 18, Galatians 5:6, Galatians 5:2, Galatians 6:15, Philippians 3:2, Colossians 2:12, Matthew 9:12