Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Now it Gets Good



Christian's introduction seemed really formal and very television like, but what he says is true. After criticizing him repeatedly regarding the content of the blog, I feel the need to grace this fledgling project with my presence.

I have to admit that I'm a little new to this whole blogging thing, so I ask all of you (and by "all of you" I mean all three of you, since I would be amazed if more people than that actually read this thing) to bear with me for a few posts so I can get into a good groove. After that, I promise to wow you with new theological and philosophic insights that will shock and amaze.

In this "starting out slow" vein, check out this article on Slate discussing research that suggests that your typical believer in God is nicer than your average atheist. It was fairly interesting and seemed like a good way to jump into this "God Blogging." I promise that subsequent posts will have a little more analysis than "it was fairly interesting" but for now, that will do.

Oh and to expand a bit on Christian's introduction. Not only did Christian and I work together on the Science Newsletter in Junior High, I was the Editor-in-Chief. I know what you are thinking and it's true...I rock.

Aren't you glad I joined this project?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always thought us Jews could kick more ass than the others. Congratulations on the new author!